Looking for a great side for your meal? You’ve come to the right place! This simple recipe is summer-y and garden fresh!
- 4 ripe medium tomatoes, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 C. fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Whole wheat baguette, sliced
- 2-3 Tbsp. margarine or oil of choice
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, vinegar. Toss together until mixed.
- Heat up frying pan over low-medium heat.
- Spread margarine or brush oil on each side of sliced bread.
- Place bread on heated frying pan until crispy and browned. Approx. 4 mins.
- Repeat on opposite sides of sliced bread.
- Top toasted bread with fresh tomato mixture.
Hope everyone enjoys this simply delicious recipe!